What to expect as we regather
We're so excited to worship together in our Sanctuary beginning Sunday, July 5 at 8:30 and 11:30 AM. It's been quite a while since we've seen each other face-to-face!
While the truly important aspects of worshiping our great God remain as before at Calvary, some parts of our fellowship experience need to adjust at this time — for the health and safety of us all. Thank you for reviewing the checklist below so that you're prepared to regather for worship at Calvary!
PREPARE before you leave home
- RSVP for the service you plan to attend. Get details HERE.
- Be certain you are feeling well. Stay home if you have a fever or any symptoms of illness of any kind.
- Bring your face mask and wear it as you enter, attend the service, and exit the building. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one at the entrances. Children 10 and under are not required to wear masks.
- Bring pocket-sized hand sanitizer. There will also be hand sanitizer stations throughout the building for your use.
- Bring the items you'll need for the service, including your Bible, notepaper, pen/pencil, and offering envelope. For the kids, be sure to print and bring your own Calvary Kids Worship Folder.
SOCIAL DISTANCE when you arrive
- Please social distance (remain 6 feet apart) in the parking lot and Galleria.
- Please do not shake hands or hug one another. We know that's tough! Greet each other with a wave instead!
- All entrances will be open except the CLC and the gym.
- Be sure to wear your mask! If you do not have a mask, please take one at the entrance.
HOST TEAMS will greet and seat you
- We'll hold the door for you, so you need not touch the door handles.
- Ushers will guide you toward the main floor of the Sanctuary; please be aware of social distancing and avoid stopping in groups.
- As you enter the Sanctuary, ushers will guide you to a pew.
- We'll keep two empty pews in front and behind each row used for seating.
- Please maintain 6 feet of space between families in each row.
- The balconies will NOT be open.
- The pew racks will NOT have Bibles, hymnals, pencils, or welcome cards.
- The Looking Up newsletter will continue via email at this time.
- The Calvary Café and Word Room bookstore will NOT be open.
- Thank you to our Building Services staff for thoroughly cleaning and preparing the facility.
DURING the worship service
- Please leave your masks on. Pastor Munro will let you know if you are able to take them off at any point.
- There will be no offering baskets passed during the service. The offering baskets will be available as you enter and exit the service. Or feel free to give online.
AFTER the service
- When Pastor Munro ends the service, please remain seated.
- Ushers will direct each row when to stand and leave, starting at the back of the Sanctuary and moving toward the front.
- Ushers will direct you to the exits; please be aware of social distancing in the Galleria and concourses, and avoid stopping in groups.
- Wave goodbye to your Calvary friends!
Thank you for doing your part to keep our Calvary family and community safe before, during, and after our worship services. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ready to RSVP? Please register below to let us know which service you will be attending!
The video below will walk you through our regathering information —
“My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” — John 14:27