Here's a short message from Senior Pastor John Munro as Calvary Church looks forward to transitioning into Phases 2 and 3 of COVID-19 restrictions and re-opening our campus.
In accordance with the currents orders in effect in North Carolina, as well as federal guidelines, Calvary Church continues to support the ongoing efforts to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. The health and safety of the Calvary family and our broader community are priorities. We seek to make wise decisions and be loving neighbors and exemplary citizens.
We praise God for the vibrant ministry of Calvary Church during this unprecedented time —
- LIVESTREAM WORSHIP — Calvary livestreams our Sunday worship services at 9:45 AM and 6:00 PM (as scheduled). Please join us at live.calvarychurch.com or on Calvary Facebook. Get the details for our worship services each Sunday HERE.
- ZOOM GROUPS — We are thankful for the tremendous response to gathering via Zoom video conferences. Our Adult Life Groups and Student Life Groups meet every week for Bible study, prayer, and fellowship. Leaders send Zoom login information to participants by email. Electives and Bible study groups are also meeting on Zoom!
- CAMPUS & OFFICES — Currently, our church offices are closed. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 9:00 AM and Noon, we have limited ministry outreaches with safe, curbside interaction at the Galleria entrance. Get outreach and serving info HERE.
- GIVING — Thank you for continuing to give generously online or by mail: Calvary Church, 5801 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
- COMMUNICATION — Looking Up, our weekly newsletter, goes out via email every Friday. And we have more videos and special ministry content than ever on our social media channels — so join us and stay connected!
- PLANNING — We all eagerly anticipate gathering in our beautiful Sanctuary for worship once again! Our staff is planning creatively and preparing diligently for ways that our many children, students, adults, families, and senior adults can gather safely with social distancing. As plans are confirmed, we will keep you informed!
Please continue to be in prayer for this developing situation and for all who are impacted by the coronavirus. We are thankful for the Lord's continuing protection and provision!
“My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” — John 14:27