Fall ministry updates…
In compliance with the new order from Mecklenburg County, MASKS ARE REQUIRED for everyone ages 5+, regardless of vaccination status, while indoors at Calvary Church.
Thank you for remaining flexible! Our scheduled activities, classes, and events have CHANGED and may continue to change as we monitor the status of the pandemic. Please note the updates below, and be sure to check other ministry details on their respective web pages.
Fall 2021 Highlights
Worship with us on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM in the Sanctuary! Also available via Livestream. Pastor Munro is now preaching a six-message series from the Gospel of Matthew on "Jesus' Teaching on Marriage and Gender." Please invite others to join us!
- On selected Sunday evenings, we'll gather at 6:00 PM for worship — beginning October 3 & 10.
ADULT LIFE GROUPS
Adult Life Groups meet on Sundays at 8:30 and 11:15 AM. If you're not yet part of an ALG, check out this primary way to get connected at Calvary. We have groups for all ages, stages, and interests!
- ALGs are not serving food at this time. Thank you for your cooperation!
ELECTIVE BIBLE STUDIES
Our elective courses are offered on Wednesdays, September 8 – November 17, from 6:30–8:00 PM. This fall, we explore the theme, "How Shall We Live?" Check out the classes offered both in-person and via Zoom, and register HERE FOR MODULE 2.
- FELLOWSHIP DINNER is canceled for the fall season.
CLASSES & EVENTS
- Family & Friends Day will NOT be held this fall. Thank you for understanding!
- Senior Adult Luncheons are canceled for the fall season.
- ESL classes begin September 23 (Mondays & Thursdays, 9 AM–Noon). Intro through Level 4 will meet in person, socially distanced with masks. Level 5 through Advanced will meet online via Zoom.
- Women's Bible Studies are meeting VIA ZOOM.
- Men's Bible Studies are meeting VIA ZOOM.
- Support Ministry Classes: GriefShare, DivorceCare, & CancerCare are meeting in person, socially distanced with masks.
On Wednesdays, middle and high school students meet weekly for IGNITE. Grow in faith through powerful Bible teaching, worship with our Student Band, group discussion, and fun with friends at 6:30–8:00 PM.
Awana and Gopher Buddies Bible Clubs meet on Wednesdays from 6:30–8:00 PM throughout the school year. It's high-energy, Bible-focused learning and fun for kids ages 4–5th grade. GET DETAILS
Worship Ministry is ready for a new season with our choir, orchestra, band, and tech team.
- Our NextGen Kids Choir, Wee Praisers, & Student Worship Choir have updated rehearsal schedules, coordinating with our evening services — beginning October 3 & 10.
- Organ concerts resume in the Sanctuary and via Livestream on September 23 & October 28.
Interested in learning more about following Jesus? Looking to deepen your walk with the Lord? Thinking of trying something new, or just want to get connected? We're glad you're here!