Wednesday Night Activities For Everyone
Dinner, worship & study for everyone
Wednesdays, January 9 – May 15
Important! Please note that our Wednesday activities (dinner, electives, Awana Bible clubs and IGNITE) will be on spring break on Wednesdays, April 17 and 24, returning to our normal schedule on Wednesday, May 1. (Wednesday Worship rehearsal will be as scheduled.)
Have you checked out our Wednesday evening activities? There's something for everyone as we come together in the middle of the week to enjoy community, worship and study together.
We hope you'll join us for:
- Wednesday night fellowship dinner in the Crown Room from 5:00–6:15 PM. (Click for menu)
- A new slate of in-depth Bible elective courses (Walk-ins are always welcome)
- Awana and Bible clubs for children
- IGNITE worship night for middle school and high school students
- Wednesday worship and rehearsal for tech, choir and band/orchestra.
All activities run 6:30–8:00 PM after dinner, so it's easy to participate as a family! Never been? Make plans now to drop by and check things out — we'd love to have you!