Wednesday Night Activities For Everyone
Have you checked out our Wednesday evening activities? There's something for everyone as we come together in the middle of the week to enjoy community, worship and study together.
We hope you'll join us for:
- Wednesday night fellowship dinner in the Crown Room from 5:00–6:15 PM
- A new slate of in-depth Bible elective courses (Browse the new topics and check one out—walk-ins are welcome!)
- Awana and Bible clubs for children
- IGNITE worship night for middle school and high school students
- Wednesday worship and rehearsal for tech, choir and band/orchestra
All activities run 6:30–8:00 PM after dinner, so it's easy to participate as a family! Never been? Make plans now to drop by and check things out — we'd love to have you!