Wednesday Night Activities for Everyone
Dinner, worship & study for everyone
Wednesdays, January 8 – April 1
There's something for everyone as we come together in the middle of the week to enjoy community, worship, and study together.
We hope you'll join us for:
- Wednesday night fellowship dinner in the Crown Room from 5:00–6:10 PM. (Click for menu)
- A new slate of in-depth Bible elective courses (Walk-ins are always welcome)
- Awana and Bible clubs for children
- IGNITE worship night for middle school and high school students
- Wednesday worship and rehearsal for tech, choir and band/orchestra.
All activities run 6:30–8:00 PM after dinner, so it's easy to participate as a family! Never been? Make plans now to drop by and check things out — we'd love to have you!