Where Tradition Encountered Truth
Protestant Reformation Tour featuring the Passion Play
Germany & Switzerland Trip | July 23 – August 4, 2020
With Pastor John & Gudny Munro
Join Pastor Munro and Gudny on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure from July 23 to August 4, 2020, as you explore the development of the German and Swiss Protestant church movement and witness the Oberammergau Passion Play.
- Visit the church where Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses
- Explore the village of Wittenberg, known as the "Mother of the Reformation"
- Drive through Germany's scenic Romantic Road and the stunning Swiss Alps
- Spend the night in Rothenburg, a picturesque medieval walled city
- Enjoy the city of Oberammergau and the special presentation of the Passion Play
- Tour Wartburg Castle where Martin Luther lived after he was declared a heretic
- Ride a boat on Lake Geneva and tour the city known as "Protestant Rome"
- Learn about reformers like Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Huldrych Zwingli
Seats are limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis per registration. Because the Passion Play is presented every 10 years, preparations must be made early.
For all trip details, including a detailed itinerary, cost and online registration, please visit morningstartours.com/CAL1009.
Trip registration is currently full, but additions to our waiting list are welcome!
Contact: Erika Morton, 704.341.5331, email@example.com