A New Season of Worship & Ministry
At Calvary, fall presents a new season of Christ-centered worship, ministry activities, and opportunities to serve as we grow in God's Word and share the Gospel with others!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS?
Worship with us on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM! Our children's activities, middle and high school life groups, and adult life groups continue year-round for all ages after the Sunday morning worship service.
- On Sundays, Pastor Munro preaches from God's Word. On Sunday, August 25, he begins a new series, With Wings Like Eagles: Soaring High in Life's Challenges, with each week highlighting biblical truth and guidance for a particular life challenge. Invite others as we prepare for the start of this powerful study!
- Regular weekly Sunday evening services resume on Sunday, September 8 at 6:00 PM. Pastor Munro will be bringing another new message series on The Life of Moses.
Wednesday evening activities resume on September 11, including:
- Wednesday night fellowship dinner in the Crown Room from 5:00–6:15 PM
- A new slate of in-depth Bible study elective courses
- Awana and Bible clubs for children
- IGNITE worship night for middle school and high school students
Remember, all activities run 6:30–8:00 PM after dinner, so it's easy to participate as a family!
Our College & Young Adults continue on "The Journey" on Tuesday nights at 7:30 PM, along with bi-weekly small groups and monthly activities!
Worship Ministry is preparing for a new season, welcoming new members in our choirs, orchestra, and tech team. Our children's and student worship choirs start back with rehearsals on Sunday evenings beginning September 8.
Weekly Bible studies and support classes resume:
- Women's Bible studies start Tuesday, September 10 (AM & PM options).
- Men's Bible studies start Monday & Tuesday, September 9 & 10 (AM & PM options).
- Boundaries, GriefShare, and DivorceCare classes begin Monday, September 9.
Our English as a Second Language (ESL) classes begin Monday, September 9 (run Mondays & Thursdays, 9–11 AM)
Those interested in membership at Calvary can attend the membership course taught by Pastor Munro on Sunday mornings at 11:15 AM–12:15 PM, September 8–October 20.
For a closer look at all of our ministries, click on the MENU icon at the top of the screen. And for an overview of our featured events by category, check out our Events Center.
Interested in learning more about following Jesus? Looking to deepen your walk with the Lord? Thinking of trying something new, or just want to get connected? We're glad you're here!
Take a look around and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. We hope to see you soon!