Calvary Kids Music Camp
Two Great Weeks: July 17–21 & July 31–August 4
Both camps are completely FULL. Thank you for registering!
Parents and campers, here are some important details as we make final preparations and look forward to camp!
- Camp is Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM–2:30 PM, and it’s important that kids attend EVERY day of camp to be fully prepared!
- Drop-off and pick-up are in the Calvary Life Center.
Drop-off: 8:45–9:00 AM (Check-in begins at 8:30 AM, and camp doors open at 8:45 AM)
Pick-up: 2:30 PM
- Campers should plan to bring a packed lunch with them Monday – Friday.
- The performance of the musical Storyline is Friday night at 7:00 PM in the Crown Room. ALL campers are expected to attend the performance as the finale of the week's activities. (Dress: Denim jeans and camp t-shirt)
- ALL campers from both camps will participate in the morning worship service on Sunday, August 6, as one big choir! Mark your calendar now!
- Registrations for both camps (and their waiting lists) are officially closed, so if there is a need to cancel, please contact Chelsea Hathaway as soon as possible. Refunds are only offered through July 10 for first-week campers and July 24 for 2nd-week campers.
Contact: Chelsea Hathaway, 704.341.5435, firstname.lastname@example.org