Calvary Kids Music Camp
Two Great Weeks: July 16–20 & July 30–August 3
Music camp is almost here! Campers will learn an entire musical, participate in a variety of music and worship electives, and have tons of fun with us this summer. You'll be amazed at what your kids can achieve in just one week! Camp includes singing, acting, dancing, playing instruments, painting, and preparing a Gospel-centered musical.
Parents and campers, here are some important details as we make final preparations and look forward to camp!
- Camp is Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM–2:30 PM, and it’s important that kids attend EVERY day of camp to be fully prepared!
- Drop-off and pick-up are in the Calvary Life Center.
Drop-off: 8:45–9:00 AM (Check-in begins at 8:30 AM, and camp doors open at 8:45 AM)
Pick-up: 2:30 PM
- Campers should plan to bring a packed lunch with them Monday – Friday.
- The performance of the musical Storyline is Friday night at 7:00 PM in the Crown Room. ALL campers are expected to attend the performance as the finale of the week's activities. (Dress: Denim jeans and camp t-shirt)
- ALL campers from both camps will participate in the morning worship service on Sunday, August 5, as one big choir! Mark your calendar now!
- Registrations for both camps will open February 15. Cancellations must be approved by Chelsea Hathaway as soon as possible. Refunds are only offered through July 9 for first-week campers and July 23 for 2nd-week campers.
Contact: Chelsea Hathaway, 704.341.5435, firstname.lastname@example.org