Are you looking for an opportunity to connect? Are you ready to study God's Word in a deeper, more meaningful way? Join us for our weekly Bible studies! There are different topics and morning and evening options for both women and men.
Our women's studies meet Tuesday mornings (9:30 AM–Noon) and evenings (7–9 PM), starting Tuesday, September 4. New topics include:
- MOMS: Making our Mothering Significant
- Gripped by the Greatness of God
- Why Cope When You Can Conquer
- Relying on the Holy Spirit
- A Life Beyond Amazing
- I'm Stuck But I Want to Be Free
- Radiant Women: Influence in the Darkness
Our men's studies meet Monday and Tuesday mornings (6:30–7:30 AM) and Tuesday evenings (7–8:30 PM), beginning Monday, September 10. Topics include:
- Nehemiah: Restoring and Maintaining a Dynamic Relationship with God
- Hebrews: Focusing on Jesus
- Ephesians: God's Eternal Purpose
- Matthew: The Life and Teaching of Jesus
- 1 Corinthians: God's Call for Our lives
All are welcome — we'd love to have you come!