June 24–28 | 6:30–8:30 PM
Includes details & training dates
Vacation Bible School
It's Vacation Bible School, Family-Style!
June 24–28 | 6:30–8:30PM
Ever wish you could attend Vacation Bible School with your kids? This summer, enjoy a fun-filled week of VBS for the whole family! It’s like a staycation – only better! Incorporating all the high-energy games, worship, Bible lessons, snacks, and fun that you look forward to every summer at Calvary, our evening family VBS format offers more opportunities for everyone to come!
In the frenzy of our busy lives, it's important to discover the joy and peace that can be found when families spend time together talking, playing, and learning about our Lord and His Word.
Lessons and activities will be geared towards children in gradeschool and middle school, but the whole family is invited to enjoy the fun!
Spread a blanket on the field and gather family and invite friends to learn about Jesus together. It’s gonna be great!
Register your family today!
- The cost is $8 per person with a family cap of $32 for the entire week. (Please note: Camp Frenzy is not a drop-off event.)
- We'd love for you to invite friends and their families to attend! To ensure we are prepared, please help us make sure all attending families are registered.
- When you register, please note any other families you would like to be in your “family cabin." This is the group you'll be a part of for the whole week.
"These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." — John 20:31
Camp Frenzy: It's VBS, Family-Style!
Volunteer to serve
June 24–28 | 6:30–8:30 PM
This year, it’s VBS family-style! We’re inviting families to enjoy a fun-filled week of Vacation Bible School together as we slow down from the frenzied pace of life to spend time with each other in the Word of God.
Our volunteers help make VBS an overwhelming success every year. This year, volunteers will serve in recreation, music, snacks and tech teams within our new family VBS format. Specific roles include:
- "Family Cabin” Counselors and “Family Cabin” Co-Counselors – Welcome a group of 15-20 people (multiple families) into your “Family Cabin." Facilitate the intro and/or wrap-up activities or questions that will be given to you and explained at training for our Bible Lessons each night.
- Snack Team – Help make and hand out snacks
- Rec Team – Help set-up and lead the family activities each night
- Worship Team – Help lead our worship and music. (Requires multiple practices before the week of VBS)
- Tech Team – Help with sound, lights, filming, and production
- Set-Up and Breakdown Team – Help get everything ready before families arrive and at the conclusion each night
- Leadership Team – By invitation: If interested in helping with organizational leadership or teaching, please contact Su Trull directly before registering.
Training dates: Choose one date to attend!
- Wednesday, May 22 | 6:30–8:30 PM, Crown Room
- Wednesday, May 29 | 9:30–11:30 AM, Banquet Room
- Sunday, June 9 | 12:30–2:30 PM, with pizza lunch
- Wednesday, June 19 | 6:30–8:30 PM, Crown Room